Go to My Company > Personnel, click on the Flight Crew record.
2. Click on the 'Crew Info' tab > Aircraft Type Assignment > 'Add New'
3. Select the Type Rating. Once selected, the make/models will populate. Only the make/models that will display in the Aircraft Type Assignments table are those that are in the operator's active fleet or match entries that have been made in the crew members logbook tab.
4. Select the Type Rating Position the crew member has earned. PIC, SIC or N/A. The PIC and SIC type ratings do not determine the crew member selection in the trip position drop downs. If N/A is set, the Issued Date, Expiration Date, Full Motion Sim Date and Proficiency Check Date fields are greyed out.
5. Select the Duty Position. In a future update (Estimated date of 2023), the Duty Position will determine who can be assigned to trips in combination with the make/model and type rating. Additional positions such as Check Airman (CKA), Instructor Pilot (IP), and Maintenance (MX) are available.
6. Issued Date. Issued Date is required for the Wyvern/ARGUS Integration; therefore, the Type Rating Position must be set. Note: Only if the Type Rating option "NA" is the Issue Date marked as optional.
7. [Optional] Expiration Date.
8. [Optional] Full Motion Sim Date. This syncs to Wyvern/ARGUS.
9. [Optional] Proficiency Check Date. This syncs to Wyvern/ARGUS.
PIC = Pilot in Command
SIC = Second in Command
CKA = Check Airman IP = Instructor Pilot
ACM = Additional Crew Member CSR = Cabin Service Rep FA = Flight Attendant
FE = Flight Engineer
Note: If a single Type Rating does not apply, users can set N/A in the Type Rating selection and then, manually apply the applicable makes/models and the Duty Position.
For example, to set up Flight Attendants or CSRs as an option on a specific make/model in a specific Duty Position. Here is an example of a crewmember that will be a CSR in the crewing selection at the trip level when the aircraft type is a G-400 or G-450.
In a future update, the data in the Aircraft Type Assignment table in the Crew Info tab will undergo a migration. This means the previous data in the old table setup will translate to the new table setup. Under no circumstances will data be ...
Create Assignment gives the ability to assign crew to a tail with duty positions for a duration of time (independently of duty), and Auto-Crew associates a crew member to a specific tail and time period. These features are only available on the ...
Add engines and components to the aircraft, so then the times can track as flights occur. This guide outlines: how to add engine types; how to add an engine; and how to add components to an aircraft See Related Articles: Maintenance Tracking: Setup ...
This article will cover: The purpose and functionality of fleets How to setup and customize the fleets How to utilize the fleets within the application _________________________________________________________________ FUNCTIONALITY Fleet ...
The Activity by Aircraft Type report is a quick way to pull an aircrew member's activity for a given aircraft type. This is especially useful for users who operate a multiple of the same aircraft type. Select Reports in the menu on the left. Then ...